May 26, 2008

Basenotes Wardrobes Back in Action

The Basenotes directory as been back in action for a few weeks thanks to the admin, Grant. Awesome guy. I remember running a website a few years ago and it was a grueling ambition.

Now, Grant has furthered himself by making the wardrobes finally back online but for supporting members. I happen to have the status of supporting member i.e. I forked over a few dollars to be such but I like donating to good causes. I donate to charities any time I can, a dollar here and there can't hurt, hell... after 9/11 I donated $50 to the Red Cross despite the fact I was a poor college student and couldn't afford the rent every month. I managed but that was then.


Back on point, I'm so happy the Basenotes wardrobe has been put back up. For some reason, I can't keep track of all the fragrances I've tried. If you notice, I really stopped posting after the wardrobes officially went down last year. Now they're back up in a semi-force as they've been. I can add and remove from my collection and one I've tried. But really I was using it to keep track of what I have, want, sampled and reviewed.

Also on the Basenote Forums you can list fragrances that are missing from th directory. I've had a few that havbe been missing for the longest time but was too reluctant to list them. Tonight I made a splurge of them. I hope to not offend Grant (more power to him, it's not urgent to update the directory!).

I thank Basenotes and its administrator. Really great website (which is is why I gave you moneys, haha)

No comments: