May 6, 2008

Similiarities, Yet Different

Every time I put on Sander for Man, Gucci pour Homme II or Hugo Dark Blue, I get the sudden feeling I'm wearing the wrong fragrance.

All three feel so alike to me, even their colors are quite similiar. Gucci ph II and Sander are the closest smelling of the three so where does Hugo Dark Blue come in? I have no idea. When I wear Dark Blue I feel like I'm wearing a sweeter Gucci ph II. The only note in common between the three is the olibanum/incense/myrrh type notes.

When I wear Sander for Man, like I am right now, I wish I was wearing Gucci pour Homme II. When I wear Gucci pour Homme II I wish I was wearing Hugo Dark Blue. When I'm wearing Hugo Dark Blue I wish I was wearing Sander for Man. It's quite the circle as I like all three!

As a sidenote, I hope Grant from Basenotes gets the wardrobe feature back in place. I've been and so have others waiting for a couple of months now. It may be a lot of fuss over nothing but I'm getting antsy about it!

No comments: