June 6, 2008

Too Many Samples!

Over the past two weeks I decided to spend my extra cash on nothing but samples. I got them where I could, anywhere really. LuckyScent and BeautyHabit for niche, FragranceNet.com and other like it for designer carded samples and swapping with fellow Basenoters.

Swapping is a fun experience. I've swapped with two people from Canada and one from Sweden! They couldn't've been any nicer about it, too.


Now I was thinking why I want these samples. I've already tried almost 300 different scents and now have about 100 more on the way. One reason I came up with is that I dislike it went people talk about a fragrance (or anything for that matter) and I say I've never heard of it or seen it or whatever. Typical response to this is "WHAT NO WAY YOU HAVE TO TRY/HEAR/WATCH IT!" It's like I stabbed them in the heart or something.

No comments: