January 14, 2008

Burberry London is awesome

It wasn't even 2 hours into work and I received more comments on Burberry London than I have on any other cologne I've worn in the past weeks! I heard it was good stuff but not this good.

What an excellent winter fragrance. A perfect blend of lavender and pepper with a tobacco/mossy drydown. This pepper isn't as overbearing as Bvlgari pour Homme was. There's leather in this, too. I don't particularly enjoy leather but this fragrance has it in its heart notes, I don't really smell it.

I got this as a 10ml decant from SomethingAwful. Three spritzes is all I need. Very strong and it carries very well. Once the decant is gone I'm sure to pick up a bottle some time.

UPDATE: 1-15-2007 I decided I absolutely need a bottle and picked one up on the way home. Didn't feel like waiting for a good deal online.

No comments: