January 16, 2008

Everlast Original 1910

I was a bit leary on this one. Another sample vial. I was surprised and disappointed in some regards but overall it's a decent casual/work fragrance.

I'm not sure what kind of smell this is supposed to be. Some sites say it's a citrus/fruity. I claim it's more oriental with citrus. I know there's tonka bean in there! I like tonka bean for some reason.

Everlast Original 1910 partially doesn't live up to it's name. It doesn't last long on my skin. It comes on strong and dies within 3 hours. I can barely smell it but it's there. A spicy citrus note that's lingering.

The graphic that was on the sample vial card turned me off. A man without his shirt, wit his hairless back showing. Underwear riding a little low to display the Everlast logo on his boxers with a woman's hands down the back of his boxers. Butt squeezing right there. Made me feel uncomfortable. Luckily the scent doesn't reflect this graphic. Everlast is a boxing gear company. The graphic is to reflect that women like men who are strong and beat other men up for sport I guess?

No comments: